Due to the increasing number of upcoming projects, we are currently seeking a highly-skilled .Net Dev to join Service Integration and Transformation
At Oakton, we create lasting value by uniquely blending business insights and technology solutions to give our clients a significant advantage in today's rapidly changing world. Inside Oakton there are over 1,100 consultants and technologists, professionals with deep expertise, intimate knowledge and specialist skills. How we draw on these experienced-based capabilities amassed over many years is the very foundation of how we create differentiating value.
Oakton provides a broad range of solutions across the Strategy/Architecture, Online/Digital, Integration, Information Management, Customer Relationship Management, Core Business Systems and Managed Services domains. This capability has been purpose-built for the Australian market. It is tightly coupled with our local client-facing services and enables competitive pricing in a differentiated manner for clients without compromising quality of service.
Due to the increasing number of upcoming projects, we are currently seeking the expertise of a highly-skilled .Net Developer to join our Service Integration and Transformation practice in Canberra on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
• Microsoft certifications (MCSE or MCITP) highly regarded
• Strong demonstrable experience in development using C# .Net/ASP.NET framework, WCF and IBM MQ (message broker technologies)
• Experience in working with MS SQL Server and SQL in general
• Understanding SDLC methodologies and experience in CI/CD
• Understanding of the full technology stack (infrastructure to application layers)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Passion for outcome based delivery
• A professional, patient and flexible attitude
• Ability to lead and motivate others and work as part of a team to provide guidance and assistance
• Proven ability to prioritise and to work independently, managing one’s own workload
• A focus on thorough software testing and documentation, resulting in a high-quality product