The evolving place of core applications in the business IT landscape means that consulting capability is required not just in ‘back-end’ ERP applications but in a broader suite of integration, reporting and collaboration tools.
Oakton offers end-to-end development and integration of the SAP Business suite covering core business suite applications, the composite environment, business intelligence and collaboration tools.
Our ABAP and Java development capabilities cover custom extensions, modifications, integration, forms and reporting.
Furthermore our integration team has extensive experience using:
- SAP PI for cross application integration
- SAP BPM for cross system process management and
- SAP MDM for cross application management of data
The architectural view of the application landscape that Oakton promotes means the selection and adoption of a particular core solution does not circumvent the integration of applications from other software providers.
With our deep experience across multiple vendor landscapes Oakton has deep experience in complementing the core system with a variety of cross-branded applications and technologies.
- SAP ERP systems using Oracle consolidation software and Microsoft collaboration layers
- SAP ERP and BI systems with Microsoft integration and process management layers
- Oracle ERP systems for transactional process with SAP Business Intelligence suite for enterprise reporting